Well in advance of product delivery, your DR Systems installation team will gather information about your specific workflow process, so that your existing forms systems can be integrated into the new DR Systems RIS/PACS applications, thus significantly reducing training time.
At the same time, DR Systems will provide you with customized, pre-installation guidelines that are specific to your facility, to make certain you are prepared to accommodate your new DR Systems imaging solution. We can state with confidence that, by following these guidelines, you will be able to realize these and other benefits in a matter of weeks:
- Improved productivity of the radiologist, technologist and support staff
- Drastic reduction in form expense, hazardous waste and processing costs
- Elimination of the liability associated with lost records
- Improved communication of diagnostic outcome to referring physician
- Successful interfaces to new and legacy equipment
Based on over 14 years of experience in implementing turnkey RIS/PACS across the U.S., DR Systems has gained the reputation of having new customer installations up and running smoothly in a matter of weeks compared to months with other PACS vendors.