Faster, better reading, reporting, and more referrals.
The DR Systems Unity RIS/PACS diagnostic reading workstation, The Dominator™, is designed for radiologists by radiologists.
The Dominator features patented automated hanging protocols that can be configured to your reading preferences.
Read more accurately and faster with the Dominator’s uniquely efficient tools: compare mode, Quickflip, image shuffling, “N” compare, linked scrolling, and montage. And there is more:
- Unmatched worklist filtering/automation/customization
- Complete automated report preparation and distribution
- Get better patient histories and view associated documents
- Integrated advanced image processing
- Web-based remote reading from home or by outsourced provider
- Add new imaging applications to your practice: Colonscopy, Dental, 3-D MSK, CT-Angio, and more
- Teaching, marketing, Q/A tools
- Unique billing out feature from your hospital or practice
And the DR Systems Unity RIS/PACS is not just radiology, but cardiology, pathology, and mammography too.
Faster, better women’s imaging, with superior workload sharing
- Unique user-specified mammography hanging protocols and tools
- Patent pending pixel tracking and image shuffling
- Automated mammography Assessment and Recommendation coding
- Point and click plus voice recognition reporting
- Breast imaging report templates
- Management reporting and output to MRS
- Complete breast and women’s imaging, not just mammography—MRI, CT, US, PET, Hysterosonography, Hysterosalpingography, etc.
- Connect to any DICOM digital mammography
- Scan in prior mammograms for comparison to current exams
- Printing to FDA-cleared mammography printers
- Distribution of images, radiologist recorded voice summary, and reports via CDs or the Web