Account Executive - Texas
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for all sales, presales activities and coordination, and ultimate closure of business within a geographic region. The primary background of the AE position is technology sales experience, including experience from the industry’s leading companies in storage, servers, and enterprise networking. The ideal AE background includes, working with C-suite and CIO’s, enterprise IT technology sales coupled with healthcare HIS or PACS sales.
Account Executives operate in conjunction with various team members, including the Clinical Sales Support Group, Account Managers, and Inside Sales Representatives to drive full product penetration in a specific region.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding the established quota for sales of PACS, RIS/PACS and Upgrades to new and existing customers in the defined Region.
- Responsible for lead generation, qualification, management, negotiation and close of all sales.
- Responsible for coordination of meetings with prospects where resources from corporate are required to accomplish the associated task (demonstrations, workflow analysis, solution design meetings, executive participation, site visits, etc.).
- Keep current on general administrative duties such as lead tracking and sales forecasting requirements.
- Provide feedback and communicate to corporate market concerns, roadmap and functional requirements, field issues, CRM input and account tracking, etc.
- Participate in the transition process from Sales to Implementation
- BS degree or equivalent experience (5+ years) that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Must have proven successful sales record.
- Enterprise IT technology background preferred, including knowledge of systems, storage, and networking.
- Must have a general understanding of computers and a willingness to learn.
- Must be able to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Must absolutely be able to comfortably interact with fellow employees across different departments.
- Must be thoroughly organized and possess effective time and project management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
Go Back to Job List